Jeep Trail Tours
World Famous Colorado Jeep Tours & Adventures
Jeep Tour Highlights:
- Learn the history of the area from our knowledgeable jeep tour guides.
- Custom designed comfortable, open-air tour vehicles for 360-degree viewing.
- All ages delight in these scenic & educational tours.
- High elevation wildlife including bear, moose, elk, bald eagles and higher elevation ground animals.
- Relax as our professional, experienced guides share the secrets of the area.
- Great packages – Jeep Tour & Rafting for extra value and more fun.
- Waterfalls & wildflowers surround you as you ascend to 12-13,000 feet above sea level.
Guided Jeep Tours in the Durango & Silverton Area
Travel back in time and over 2 miles above sea level as you explore majestic peaks, cascading rivers, tumbling waterfalls and Colorado’s spectacular wildflowers on one of our beautiful guided jeep tours. You’ll be glad you are not driving as beautiful views and fascinating scenery unfold outside your custom, open-air tour vehicle. Relax on our Colorado guided jeep tours while your professional guide interprets the surrounding history and navigates our tour vehicles on trails you would not want to take your own vehicle on. Don’t forget your camera and an extra memory card. Space is limited!
We custom-designed multiple types of tour vehicles to fit our guests’ needs and the various trail/weather conditions. Explore, in comfort, mountain tops, snow and panoramic views while discovering why our custom open-air tour 4×4 vehicles are becoming the industry standard for high quality!
We offer various guided jeep tours in Southwest Colorado to accommodate our guests’ needs and desires.
*Note: During the end of July and into early August, our Silverton jeep tour becomes more of a wildflower tour. Experience magnificent and stunning Colorado wildflowers and have the opportunity to walk gentle trails amidst towering peaks with ample breaks to take photos!
Great job to guide, Mike for showing us the beautiful wonders of the Durango mountains. Thanks for being so fun
Emmy SmithClick to read more
Our tour guide on the bus ride from Durango to Silverton and our Silverton jeeping tour was very knowledgeable and kept everything interesting! Had a great time!!
Paula DaigleClick to read more
My boyfriend and I had the amazing opportunity to take a Jeep trip through the old mining country east of Silverton. Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and a joy to ride with.
Cynthia CraigClick to read more
Thank you so much Mild to Wild. The train ride was beyond my expectations. Dave was a super tour guide for both the Durango Jeep Tour and Mesa Verde tour. Please give a special thank…
Robert & Debra HattonClick to read more
Loved doing the train/jeep tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area and history and stopped at all the appropriate points of interest to take pictures and experience the gorgeous scenery.
Sandra D WaltzClick to read more
Special Ways We Care for You Guided Jeep Tours
- Three different types of custom 4×4 tour vehicles to accommodate weather conditions and guests needs
- Relax as our professional, experienced guides share the secrets of the area
- Experienced Guides have passed a background check, First Aid & CPR certified, & interpretively trained.
- Fleece blankets and rain jackets for days with inclement weather
- Water provided on all jeep tours.